Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to The Pastor's Perspective!

I would like to welcome you to my blog!  I am the pastor of Fairystone Baptist Church here in Stuart, Virginia and a former missionary to Paraguay, South America.

The primary purpose of my blog is to share Jesus Christ with others.  I also want to share things with you that the Lord has shown me so that others might be encouraged and that they would be drawn closer in their walk with Jesus Christ.  The Word of God is my final authority on everything.  There are going to be times when I do step on toes, including my own!  It is my desire to share thoughts on the Bible and current events from a Biblical perspective.

I pray that you will find my blog to be a blessing and help!  Our Christian walk is a journey, and it should be a time of us growing closer to Christ.  This is something that is desperately needed among Christians and in the Church today!  I also welcome your thoughts and feedback on any of the topics that I share.  I hope that you will visit often so that we have the opportunity to walk and grow together!

God Bless!

1 Corinthians 9:16
Pastor Clint


No comments:

Post a Comment