Monday, February 20, 2012

Contagious Faith

I just want to share a quick thought today about our faith and relationship with Christ.  I pray it is an encouragement to you today!

Are you genuinely excited about your faith and your relationship with Jesus Christ?  Do you make your enthusiasm known to those around you?  I'm afraid that too many of us are "silent ambassadors" for Christ.  The Lord intends for you and I to stand before others and proclaim our faith and relationship with Him.

Genuine, heartfelt Christianity is contagious.  If you have a life-altering relationship with Christ, that relationship will have an impact on others - perhaps a profound impact.

Does Jesus Christ reign supreme in your life?  Is He is preeminent in all things and areas of your life?  If so, share your faith and your testimony with those around you today.  Share your excitement of what Christ has done for you.  The world needs it!

"There seems to be a chilling fear of holy enthusiasm among the people of God.  We try to tell how happy we are, but we remain so well-controlled that there are very few waves of glory experienced in our midst." - A.W. Tozer

Prayer For Today:

Heavenly Father, as I reflect on what Christ did for me on the cross, may it stir my heart and cause me to share that joy with those I come into contact with.  Help me to share Your goodness and Your grace with those who are in need of the Gospel today.  May others see how Christ has radically changed my life!  In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment