Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is Your Joy Full?

"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." - John 15:11


Just wanted to share a quick thought this morning before church...

Is your joy full today?  Does the joy of Christ remain in you?  Sometimes even the most dedicated of Christians can allow their joy to run empty because we fail to abide in Christ.  In the first ten verses of this chapter Jesus tells us how we can make sure His joy remains in us and that our joy is full.

Today, let us be joyful Christians with smile on our face and a song in our heart.  Our sins have been forgiven and we are pilgrims on our way to our Heavenly Home.  How can we not have the joy of Christ in us and our joy full knowing that?  Today, let the joy and love of Christ show through you!

Prayer For Today:

Heavenly Father, help my to be a joyful Christian, an example to others, and a faithful servant to You.  I desire that Your joy would remain in me and that my joy might be full.  May others see Your joy and peace through my words and deeds.  In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment